Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's been forever!

I haven't written in forever!
It's a combination of lack of time and lack of patience to sit down and actually blog about anything.
Very very very crazy week.
My sister was home for a full week so I spent time with her, lots of fun, I really missed her and I love it when she comes home from college.
It's quite possible I will be going to Philly this coming weekend too.
(fingers crossed)
I do not remember much from this week, I did however, get a Zhu Zhu pet from my mom.
They really are cute!
Not as cute as my Meatball though who had a peppermint stick, tootsie roll, 2 bags of Swedish fish Easter eggies, and a wheat thin for food today.
My lil fatty<3
I have heard sooooo many Elvis Costello songs lately, whether it was on the radio or a movie I was in shock with all the Costello that was played this week.
My sister told me there's a Costello show playing in Atlantic City soon and she wanted to buy tickets and go with me, but you have to be 21 to attend :(
I did get to see my friends band Am Rev2 play yesturday, it was so amazing! Once I had a beer in me I was really grooving to the amazing music of The Corn Dogs, The Heavy Beat and of course Am Rev2.
I was told they could hear me screaming along to their songs haha.
I plan on dying some of my hair pink, but keeping the blue.
While that Processing I will be studying some French!



No comments:

Post a Comment