Sunday, February 21, 2010

Saturday with the SNAILS

So this Saturday was spent in school dying to go see the Snails at Croc in Allentown.
Angie gave me her valentine, a very awesome card colored by her and some rainbow twizzlers.
We made mustaches out of our tastet Twizzlers :) mMm!
This is my shirt that the Snails gave me for seeing their show :) only 2 people in the audience at first, me and their roadie but their music was UNBELIEVABLE! They had more talent then any of the other bands there and any garage band ive ever heard. Any1 who came after their set to see the next band had totally missed out on a great set by the Snails. I met them all too and they were all real sweet, and funny guys :)


And the lead singer looked like Elvis Costello :D It was really an awesome night haha.Widows peek bangs, a better view, I wanna keep these for a long time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment