Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday

Today we had Invisible Children come to our school and they showed us the saddest movie ever. I felt really terrible that I couldn't donate 3 dollars a week to help out b/c i don't have a credit card to sign up with, eventually I will get one and sign up online,

InvisibleChildren.com

^^^
Please go check this site out and see if you would like to help the Children of Uganda.

Before the assembly our teacher showed us some amazing hair cutting techniques that i CANNOT wait to try out on my manikin and learn to do on real people :)
Seriously, hair flying everywhere, awesome layering, volumizing!!!!! IT WAS GREAT!!!

There was somthing i saw on TV that disturbed me a great deal....
The shirt says it all, he is the UGLYEST guy I have ever seen in my entire life and he has every preteen girly (maybe boys) droppin their panties for his cheezy music and terrible over processed fuzzball hair. On tv he looked like a Peter Pan wannabe. And his voice is annoying, I can't be the only one who thinks this.

Enough ranting, more Meditation!

No comments:

Post a Comment