Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's Friday, I'm in Love

Well, it's almost friday...
Ive missed updating this blog, no one really reads it but me, i guess it's to keep myself from forgetting what really goes on in my life. I tend to forget things very easily.
I've been constantly dying the crap outta my hair (manic panics....not alot of bleach).
Finally I'm back to blue since yesturday night after i made some amazing dreadfalls for my hair, i seriously feel like a mermaid :) i Love it and this color is sticking around :)
I got another tattoo bout a month ago, they're swallows that I got above my knees!
I absolutely love them and the spot couldn't be better, and it's summer so i can show them off all i want. Let my birdies fly free!!!Arent they just darlin'?
I just also discovered a pic of my Bettie Page bangs...i miss them.
I cut off my bangs to grow them in longer and they just look...stubby. But i shall live! Hair Grows!
I GOT A JOB!
At Blown Color Studio in Bethlehem.
It's so amazing and the people are just great and they're making it into a punk/pin-up salon so i feel right at home :)

1 comment:

  1. wow i love your tattoos! How many do you have?
    i only have 2 but am planning on many more! x

    ReplyDelete