Monday, July 19, 2010

weekend warrior

So I hopefully will be checking out my new apartment on Wednesday with my best friend :)
I'm so stoked to finally move out I heard it's such a cute lil place!
This past weekend was marvelous except for the extreme heat :(
This weekend though I could possibly be going to see the Necromantix, and the Snails!!!!
Plus going to dorney park and my wonderful boyfriend will sleep over.
I love slumber parties :)
But I'll finally see a Snails show with a good crowd going so i'm stoked,
guna do some much needed skankin'.
I cut 2 peoples hair today and both LOVED their hair, and that's why i LOVE my job!
I can be creative and work with my hands and make someone love them self even more!
What more could i ask for?
A pug in a sweater pleaseee:)
For my birthday I get to go to china town in Philly :)
I NEED amazing chopsticks for my apartment!
I think i might bug them to lemme go see Streetlight Manifesto that night too!
But i'll stay at my sisters apartment and we're guna have an all girl slumber party
and the next day go to some really amazing ice cream place!
I have work in the morning so i'll update soon!
Tootles!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment