Saturday, August 14, 2010

summer chills

I haven't updated in a bit so I figured I would now.
Gosh I can't even remember my last entry!
Well, we had music fest since last week Friday,
It becomes quite boring when your down there by yourself.
And the walk is a real killer.
But the Bell Man, is really creepy not to mention he plays the
Exorcist theme music every day, BORING!
Apparently the Red Elvis's are playing tonight, which I will miss.
Not even bummed, just avoiding people I really want NO contact with.
But I did manage to FINALLY get my Temporary License!!
Now i'm furiously studying for the exam!
My poor doggie past away this Thursday.
He will obviously be missed, and not replaced.
This Coming week is busy though!
Work all week then 2 Snails shows I will be attending!
CD RELEASE ON SATURDAY!!!!!
I'm so stoked to see it, I LOVE that band :)
Tootles!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment