Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunny sun for Sundays!

I am going to Hershey park today with my family, Tim, and my sisters friends Shawna and Brad. It's going to be so much fun!
I am finally going to get my temporary license so I can do clients hair at the salon, BLOWN!
I suffered from nasty bug bites all week and they're finally gone and not itchy, now my gauges itch horribly.
I need new ones so i might order some later in the week, bigger! I'm going bigger then an inch!
I'm currently reading, "The Joy of Living".
Buddhism makes me wish I was more.....peaceful and in tune with my mind, but It's very interesting so far.
My bangs are growing slowly but surely, so is my rat tail :)
But I'm growing ALL my hair out so soon it'll be a nice long rat tail-y mullet :)
Blue of course!
I LOVE all the complements I get from all the little old ladies, here I thought they would hate it the most, but I only get complements from them sweet oldies :)
I finally put this white tote to use that I got months ago, and I drew Totoro on it!!
It was a hard decision between Mamegoma and Totoro!
But Totoro won!
In later news, I'll be seeing Streetlight Manifesto on my Birthday with Tim!
We might go see the Necromantix and the Specials too :)
I so hope we do!
Time to kill the itch on these ears!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment